Sunday, November 9, 2008

University of Dreams



I found this website when I was looking up public relations' internship sites. I had seen groups on Facebook that talked about the University of Dreams program, but I had never actually looked at the site. This program guarentees that if you are a college student, and are looking for an internship, then you can be given an internship at a number of their locations. They have campus locations at the following places: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, Washington D.C., San Diego, London, Barcelona, Hong Kong, Costa Rica, and Sydney. While visiting the website, you can look at the different internships that you can apply for, and the location of where they are. There are requirements for grades and such, but they have different levels of difficulty. I think that this is a great website, and a great program. I think if you are looking for a public relations internship, then this is the website for you.

1 comment:

W. Bamson said...

I took Interpersonal Communication with a girl who had done the University of Dreams program and she spoke highly of it. It does seem like a great opportunity to make industry connections and meet professionals. It's also worth mentioning that the girl who did the program now works for NBC. I don't know how much UOD had to do with her success outside of college, but I'm sure it helped.