Monday, November 17, 2008

Save the Whales



This is a web video that I made for my social media and public relations class. I made this video based on the number of whales that are being killed all around the world and therefore are becoming extinct. This video was made to make people aware of the danger that whales are in right now and how people can help with the cause. I used sproutbuilder.com to make this video because I found that it was the easiest way to make a video without having any previous knowledge of how to do so in the past. I really enjoyed making this video and I think that it was a good learning experience on how to use new technology. I did not know that it was that easy to make a video on your own and I am glad that I have that knowledge now. I hope that you enjoy my video!

No comments: