Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Mac v. PC


Since the recent commercials that both Mac and PC are airing, I think that PC's really need to think of something more interesting than putting Jerry Seinfeld in theirs. The new Mac iPod Nano color commercial is fun to watch, and it made me want to go buy one even though I already have an iPod. Their commercials are made for people of all ages and would make even little kids want to go get a Nano. PC on the other hand make their commercials for a more mature audience. The commercial with Sienfeld made absolutely no sense to me what so ever and was not a good advertisement. It definitly did not make me want to buy a PC. I think that it was a good try at being "creative" but I think that they could have better PR with a different stratedgy. Maybe they could add more color or perhaps a fun song to reach some people that are younger and more "hip", which Mac reaches out to everyday. I know that i am just partial to Mac in general, because I am an avid Mac user but I think that PC could have better commercials for their own sake.

No comments: