Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Facebook-ing


I would like to go ahead and say that I am so jealous of the guy that invented Facebook. He is now a millionaire AND got to drop out of college. He created something that will be around probably for a very very long time. Facebook connects people together in the easiest way possible. People that I have not seen since pre-school are on Facebook and can find me through simply searching my name or looking at another friends profile. I stay connected with people I grew up with, went to camp with, and people who I still see everyday. I think that we are lucky to have such a system. I think that it is stereotyped as being a college student program but in all actuality, people of all ages can utilize it. People can post what they are doing at that minute through a status application. People can now write under other people's status's making it somewhat of a blog. People can write and comment under pictured and that is also like an on going blog. I think/ hope that Facebook is around for a very long time, keeping people connected like they should.

www.facebook.com

1 comment:

Analee Paz said...

Bradley, I know exactly what you mean. As corny as it sounds, Facebook has allowed me to maintain relationships that I am not sure would have happened. I don't know what this tells of our generation, but, I think that as long as it creates bridges of communication, more power to it!